- What should I wear to Bacardi Island? You’re welcome to wear whatever you like, but we suggest beachwear (it IS an island party with lots of water activities) and/or WHITE CLOTHING (the paint is neon and the show uses black lights so you’ll want to glow. We also suggest avoiding wearing anything fancy or expensive, since you’ll be covered in neon paint!
- Where is the Party? At the Ottawa Baseball Stadium (where the Fat Cats play, 300 Coventry Road for those with a GPS)
- Will there be parking, or should I cab? There will be no parking at the venue itself. You’re welcome to cab to the stadium, or take the bus. Bus numbers #9 and #19 run every half hour (#19 stopping at Coventry and Lola)
- What kind of shoes should I wear? The Dayglow unofficial survival guide suggests avoiding the flip flops. It does get slippery at the show, and on top of the potential of falling, you may lose your shoes as well.
- Where can I still buy tickets? You can buy tickets online at www.wantickets.com/bacardiisland (one t, not two), or through our website at www.bacardiisland.ca. You can also buy tickets in person at the tent in front of Pub 101, through one of our ticket sellers, or at Cornerstone.
- I won a VIP pass. What is the difference between my pass and my friend’s ticket? VIP passes entitle you to free admission, no waiting in line (there is a separate VIP entrance), and priority for games once you enter the stadium.
- The party ends at 11 pm, is there an afterparty? Yes, the official Bacardi Island afterparty will be held at Liquor Store/ Industry from 11 pm to 2 am.
- Will I be able to store my bag somewhere? Should I bring my cell phone? Yes, you will be able to store your bag at the stadium in an area just like a coat check. Cell phones should be brought to the stadium at your discretion only. There will be lots of paint and water at the stadium, so we cannot be held liable for any lost or damaged phones brought on property.
- Will there be food? Yes, food will be available for purchase at the event.